One of the most important factors that improve a woman’s psyche, give her confidence and renew her sense of vigor and vitality, is changing the hair color, either by completely changing the basic color or by adding some color to its locks to give it youth and vitality, but without causing its destruction. So here in Beauty Khanna we will help you by presenting Best hair dye without ammonia With types, features and prices to choose what suits you while you are in your place.
This topic contains…
Best hair dye without ammonia
It is known that any hair dye contains ammonia, which increases the hair’s absorption of the color of the dye because it opens the outer cortex of the hair, and is the main reason for the bombing of hair after dyeing and its long-term destruction, in addition to its dryness and some scalp burns, especially in the sensitive scalp.
But some hair care product companies have tended to provide some types of ammonia-free to provide an attractive and beautiful color to the hair without causing damage. Therefore, we will present to you some of the best hair dye without ammonia and its types, which are as follows:
Herbatint hair dye
- HERBATINT dye is one of the most popular and sought after ammonia-free dyes in online shopping sites.
- It relies in its formula on a distinctive combination of some natural ingredients and extracts to nourish the hair and ensure its health, such as aloe vera extract, rhubarb extract, walnut extract and echinacea extract.
- Its composition includes white birch extract, Virginia plant extract, quinoa callisaya in addition to vitamin E and glycerin.
- It also contains some natural oils such as white meadowfoam flower oil, stitching oil, moringa oil, wheat germ oil and jojoba oil, all of which are natural oils known for their great benefits for nourishing, strengthening, softening and moisturizing hair.
- All these natural extracts and proteins work to strengthen the hair and protect it from the effects of dyeing, in addition to enhancing the color and giving it shine and radiance.
- It is known for its excellent results in dyeing white hair and covering it to the maximum degree.
- It also has a gel-like texture, which makes it easy to use.
- Herbatint offers 36 different shades to suit all skin tones.
Herbatint dye price
- Available in Egypt at a price starting from 220-350 EGP.
- It is available in Saudi Arabia at a price of 52-55 SAR.
- In the UAE, the price ranges from 50-68 dirhams.
L’Oreal Inoa hair dye
- loreal inoa ammonia-free permanent hair color is the latest trend and innovation in the world of hair dyes, as it carries an advanced technology that enables it to deliver the color to the inner hair structure in an impressive manner.
- It is also enhanced with the advanced ODS2 technology whose function is to activate the coloring of the hair from within while protecting it intensely.
- It contains MEA (menoethanolamine in a small percentage) that works on a very simple lightening of the hair, while the ODS2 technology coats the hair with natural oil to moisturize and preserve it.
- Its advanced formula is based on moisturizing oil by up to 60%, which provides intense and doubled hydration for a period of up to 6 weeks continuously.
- The most important feature of Inwa dye is that it is efficiently effective in covering white hair by up to 100% without any damage or color neutralization.
- It is also free of ammonia, perfume and harmful substances.
- Inoa offers more than 116 different shades, allowing all skin tones to choose comfortably and easily.
loreal inoa hair dye price
- It is found in Egypt at a price of 400 EGP.
- In Saudi Arabia, at 150 SAR.
- And in the UAE, at a price of 120 dirhams.
L’Oreal Prodigy hair color
- LOREAL PARIS PRO DI GY Dye enters the race for the best hair dye without ammonia thanks to its advanced Micro Oil Technology formula that enables the color to penetrate deep into the hair, but without causing any damage, breakage or weakness in the hair.
- It contains an effective triple strength of ingredients such as ceramides, collagen and pro-keratin, which restores the healthy vital appearance of the hair, so it is considered the best hair dye without ammonia currently on the market.
- L’Oréal Prodigy hair dye treats white hair with high professionalism and has a high stability in it compared to other types of dyes.
- Prodigy is highly stable and extremely long lasting.
- It contains 17 different shades, including blonde, purple, chocolate brown, shiny black, and more.
loreal prodigy hair color price
- It is found in Egypt at a price of 160 EGP.
- In Saudi Arabia, at 55 SAR.
- And in the UAE, at a price of 45 dirhams.
Garnier Olia hair color
- Garnier Olia Ammonia Free Hair Color is composed of a distinguished group of natural oils that nourish hair by up to 60%, such as sunflower oil, so it is considered the best hair dye without ammonia on online shopping sites.
- It contains a combination of natural extracts such as white meadowfoam, passion flower and camellia, which enhances hair moisture and increases its softness, strength and tolerance to harmful external factors.
- Enhances hair colour, luster and radiance and eliminates dullness.
- Covers white hair by up to 100%.
- Free from ammonia and other hair-damaging chemicals.
- The dye offers 34 different shades of light and dark.
price Garnier Olia hair color
- It is found in Egypt at a price of 80 EGP.
- And in Saudi Arabia, at a price of 20 riyals.
- In the UAE, it costs 17 dirhams.
tincture chi ammonia free
- It is one of the most important hair dyes in recent times because it contains natural silk extract, which works to soften the hair during dyeing and increase its vitality and smoothness.
- The most important thing that distinguishes it from other types of dyes is that it is safe to use on pregnant women because it is free of PPD as well as ammonia.
- Its formula is enriched with aloe vera extract or natural aloe vera, which helps to soothe, calm and protect the scalp from inflammation.
- Its formula contains ceramides in addition to 44 other inorganic substances to ensure that the dye is entered into the hair to enhance the color and its radiance, so it falls within the scope of the best hair dye without ammonia.
- It contains MAE, which is a safe alternative to ammonia, and opens the hair follicles to receive the color without breaking it.
- It includes 17 important proteins of the basic hair proteins, this helps to repair it, promote its growth and get rid of its dryness and frizz.
- It covers white hair efficiently and effectively by up to 100%, so it has won an American patent.
- It has a high stability period on the hair 30% more than similar dyes.
- Chi pigment includes over 95 different shades, from lightest to darkest.
price tincture chi ammonia free
- Available in Egypt at 164 EGP.
- And in Saudi Arabia, at 75 SAR.
Argan hair dye and color with argan oil
- For lovers of dyeing hair with natural colors, this type is the perfect choice because it gives a natural color to the hair without exaggeration, in addition to strong hydration and intense protection.
- One of its most important components is the activated argan, whose function is to stop the interaction of chemicals harmful to the hair, which enhances its protection and prevents its destruction and breakage.
- It contains vitamin E and some important fatty acids such as omega 6.
- It gives hair a permanent color because it contains a percentage of the dye in its base.
- Argan oil is one of the most important and best oils to treat all hair problems, as it strengthens it, softens it, gives it shine, and enhances color and attractiveness.
price Argan hair dye and color with argan oil
Available in Saudi Arabia for 90.85 SAR.
Phytocolor hair dye
- Phyto Color is a unique blend of five pigment plant extracts to enhance the strength of the pigment and increase its color and stability for the maximum possible period.
- Phytocolor tincture contains jujube bark extract, which is known for its soothing and soothing properties on the scalp.
- It also contains Ebalin, an active ingredient that soothes the scalp and envelops it in a protective protective layer, making it anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant.
- Its formula contains the dual power of color-enhancing oils, jojoba and monoi, as well as their ability to fill in broken hair fibers and restore its internal structure.
- 100% natural soft dye that gives 74% deep concentration of hair color as well as shiny natural reflections.
- Covers gray hair and gray hair by up to 100% immediately upon use.
- Its formula is free of harmful substances and allergens such as PPD (para-phenylenediamine) or resorcinol), so it is recommended to do an allergy test at least 48 hours before using the dye.
- It is also free of ammonia and resorcin.
- Safe to use for dry, normal hair and sensitive scalp.
price Phytocolor hair dye
- Available in Egypt at a price of 196 EGP.
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 90.90 SAR.
- And in the UAE, at 161 dirhams.
Bigen hair dye without ammonia
- Bigen lady color hair dye is the safe haven for those who want a simple change in hair color in black and its shades, brown and shades without stressing the hair.
- The dye is based on natural herbal extracts such as fennel extract, hops, chamomile and mint, so it works to nourish, moisturize and soften the hair while using the dye.
- The dye gives the hair a pleasant aroma made up of the fresh scent of citrus flowers.
- The dye guarantees complete coverage of white and gray hair in a short period of time that does not exceed 10 minutes.
- Easy and quick to use, as it is mixed with water and placed on the hair for only 10 minutes, so it is suitable for working women and always busy.
- It has a soft texture so you don’t have to worry about staining during use.
- It gives a deep and attractive color that lasts for a long time, as it is characterized by a high stability in the hair.
- 100% free of harmful ammonia.
price Bigen hair dye without ammonia
- It is available in Saudi Arabia at a price of 16.5 SAR.
- And in Egypt, at a price of 45 EGP
Lakme chroma hair dye
- The most important feature of Lakme Chroma dye is that it does not contain ammonia that is harmful to the hair, but rather its components help to nourish the hair and strengthen the follicles.
- It has the ability to hide white and gray hair in a wonderful and distinctive way.
- It is stable for a long time and has a strong and bright color.
- It gives the hair a homogeneous and attractive color that radiates with life and vitality, in addition to maintaining the health of the hair and rebalancing it.
- Does not contain unpleasant odors.
price Lakme hair dye Chroma
- It is available in Egypt at a price of 300 EGP.
- In Saudi Arabia, at a price of 40 riyals.
Beauty is betrayed Tips Professional hair dye
- Before dealing with hair dye, whether completely or by coloring some strands, you must first choose an ammonia-free dye for safe coloring without causing damage, by looking at the guide to the best ammonia-free hair dye in the beauty box.
- In the event of any infections, open wounds, or any injury to the scalp, the use of any kind of chemical treatments, including hair dye, should be avoided.
- Before using hair dye for any purpose, an allergy test must be done at least 48 hours before using it to ensure that you do not experience any allergic effects.
- Avoid getting the dye as much as possible to the scalp or hair roots so as not to damage the roots, while its access to the scalp may increase the appearance of white hair and gray hair.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should not use any chemical treatments, such as hair dye, except after consulting a doctor and recommending the safety of their use so as not to harm the health of the mother or fetus.
- When using the dye, the instructions accompanying the package must be read carefully and carefully before application, and the specified time for the dye to remain on the hair must be taken into account and strictly adhered to in order to avoid any damage that may occur to the hair or scalp.
With this, my beautiful dear, we have collected for you a complete guide with the best ammonia-free hair dye with types, advantages and prices in detail so that you do not get confused between the types. We are happy to share with us your experiences, choices and inquiries by sending your comments.
You may also be interested in:
Do not forget to join the Beauty group on Facebook to benefit from tips and reviews of care, beauty and makeup products, and to answer your questions through the following link group beauty box